Here is how you will know if you qualify for one of rental properties. We want to inform all individuals before submitting an application to carefully read this. Application fees are non-refundable and are $30. We want you to save your money if we can.
We believe it is probably easier to list what will disqualify your application immediately from being considered by us. Below is that list. If you have any questions be sure to Contact us and we would be more than happy to help you if we can.
- Any prior recorded evictions from the last 3 years
- Any bankruptcies within the last 6 months
- Employment that is less than 1 year (We look for taxable income. Taxable income is employment, retirement, social security, or any monthly income that is taxable.)
- Any serious or major felonies that have involved theft, drug related charges, and sex offenses. Serious or major felony charges that involve theft, drug related charges, and sex offenses would be considered a Level 1-4 felony charge for reference.
- Rental history that is less than 3 years. (Rental history must be 3 years or greater and must be positive rental history in order to be qualified)
These qualification guidelines are for any adult 18 years of age or older submitting a rental application. If you or your Co-Applicant does not have any of the listed above reasons for an application to be disqualified, then we encourage you to submit an application for review.